TAKE I 95 OR FLORIDA TURNPIKE TO OKEECHOBEE BLVD.
- HEAD EAST – pass the Kravis Center – pass City Place –
- Go to Quadrille and make a left.
- Go to Datura Street, make a right and cross over Dixie Highway.
- You will see metered spots and a parking lot (designated by a blue “P” sign). This is a pay lot – you must either pay the attendant or put money in the numbered slot in the box located in the front of the lot.
- You can park either at the metered spots or in the lot itself.
- You will walk directly to the back of the parking lot and you will see a courtyard area with a large fountain and black wrought iron gates. Enter there, follow the sidewalk around to the right, passing by unoccupied offices and the Hair Salon, the next two glass doors are the doors to our lobby. Enter there, come up to the second floor either by the elevator (which is off to the right) or the steps. Go right off of the elevator or the steps and we are up the four steps.
- The sign on the door is ARTHUR T. SCHOFIELD, P.A. SUITE 207
For directions from your specific location:
Renae Main, Paralegal
ARTHUR T. SCHOFIELD, P.A.
330 Clematis Street, Suite 207
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
(561) 655-4211 Fx: (561) 655-5447